A little boudoir never hurt anybody...

This smashing woman I had the pleasure of working with is now pregnant!! (I'm not taking the credit...well I'll take SOME credit I mean these photos couldn't have hurt, am I right??)

When we started shooting Miss B was a little timid. I wanted to break her out of her shell because I knew she was a powerful, courageous, sexy woman under that beautiful exterior.  I snapped a few photos and thought, "I can do better than this!" so I found an iPad, and a "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" playlist and let 'er rip! Spice girls "Wannabe" started blasting and I told her, "Shake out your hair with your hands, have some fun!" and I snapped the one you see below. See that light in her eyes? Magical. What a lovely woman, I know she's going to be a wonderful mom and her husband is a lucky man! Enjoy!








Hair and Makeup by Michele Miguel



No comments:

Post a Comment