Joe and Drew Get Married - Box Eight Studios - Downtown Los Angeles Wedding

I wish I knew more about Joe and Drew. They have such a beautiful love for one another. Truthfully,  I haven't seen Drew since we graduated college together close to 5 years ago. We've both lived separate lives just quietly following the other's whereabouts online. Not realizing that we missed being in one another's lives until that day. I was so honored and flattered to be selected to photograph his wedding to Joe. It was the sweetest, most authentic ceremony, the craziest party, and the best crowd any photographer could ask for. Not only was I blessed by their commitment to one another but by getting to capture such fun, genuine people. Thank you two for a seriously epic night, a fun reunion, and a beautiful love. I hope you like the pictures!










No comments:

Post a Comment