El Matador Engagement



When Emi emailed me from Japan I was ecstatic, my first international clients! Eep! I had so many questions: will there be a language barrier? Will they want something weird, do they have a different style to engagement photos in Japan? I was a little nervous but extremely excited. We met at a Starbucks and I was instantly put at ease when I saw Urick (what I'm sure is a nickname because I failed to pronounce his full name) and Emi in their very relaxed style. We grabbed a quick coffee, had a short chat (no language barrier as Emi spoke English) and headed off to El Matador. This shoot I tried to challenge myself with compositions and poses. I think they turned out wonderfully and Emi and Urick went home with their very own California dreamin' photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment