Losing 30 lbs and Finding 10...

Hello Blogosphere!

I'm back! I took a short hiatus to shoot some stuff and here I am! Back! I know a lot of you have been keeping up with my weight-loss saga and with my brother and for both of those things I thank you.

My brother just had his first 3-month scans done and we've had significant shrinkage! Hallelujah! In fact he just ran the Disney half-marathon! Isn't that amazing? He was dressed as Buzz Lightyear along with his girlfriend and his girlfriend's sister who were Woody and Jessie, respectively.  They had so much fun and they even ended up on the Run Disney Facebook page!  Then Evan celebrated his 31st birthday. I can't believe he's 31. We're so happy this part of his life is starting to shut it's door and so grateful for the treatment he received at USC and all of his nurses who were so sweet and helpful. You really made this process a whole lot easier.

Anyway, I promised I would post my "after" photo but I must confess something first. I don't have one yet! My program ended without me getting to my goal weight of 160. I made it to 165 and then jumped back up to 172 and stuck. Then I fell off the bandwagon and gained 10 back. Very frustrated with myself but I'm back on the wagon and back down to 172.8. I still need to keep it up to make it to my goal weight but I thought I'd share a progress photo to keep myself motivated and you updated! So here it is!


I got down to 165 for my friend's wedding as you can see but I couldn't hold on to it. Now I'm focused on doing more exercise and went to my first spin class! It wasn't all that great but at the same facility they hold a circuit training class that I'm going to try. Yay for exercising!

Anyway, I have a beautiful wedding coming up on the blog that I can't wait for you to see! Check back in next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment